Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Dell Streak 7 Honeycomb Update.Pkg

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    playyourcraft Index du Forum -> Chat / Infos -> Infos du Serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janagrow

MessagePosté le: Dim 14 Aoû - 08:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dell Streak 7 Honeycomb Update.Pkg Répondre en citant

Dell Streak 7 Honeycomb Update.Pkg > urlin.us/3qbt8

Dell Streak 7 Honeycomb Update.Pkg

056d9d66da
I,,,,do,,,,not,,,,knowit,,,,will,,,,be,,,,problem,,,,Android,,,,or,,,,Dell,,,,,but,,,,this,,,,update,,,,has,,,,made,,,,my,,,,tablet,,,,in,,,,less,,,,stable,,,,and,,,,usable,,,,than,,,,before.,,,,I,,,,keep,,,,getting,,,,the,,,,FOTA,,,,Model,,,,Name,,,,Mismatch,,,,Error,,,,Rich,,,,I,,,,tried,,,,Method,,,,One,,,,in,,,,the,,,,XDA,,,,instructions,,,,and,,,,I,,,,also,,,,got,,,,the,,,,FOTA,,,,mismatch,,,,,sadly.,,,,Lee,,The,,WiFi-only,,US,,update,,is,,here:,,Jenn,,K.,,I,,,,have,,,,found,,,,some,,,,apps,,,,that,,,,don't,,,,work,,,,but,,,,many,,,,do.,,,,404,,,,Page,,,,Not,,,,Found.,,,,I,,,followed,,,the,,,XDA,,,instructions,,,I,,,want,,,one,,,Does,,,my,,,device,,,need,,,to,,,be,,,rooted?,,,The,,,instructions,,,dont,,,say,,,Chris,,,What,,,about,,,a,,,T-Mobile,,,branded,,,but,,,bought,,,w/o,,,service,,,and,,,then,,,later,,,unlocked,,,by,,,Dell,,,because,,,I,,,had,,,commented,,,I,,,would,,,be,,,going,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,country,,,and,,,wanted,,,to,,,use,,,international,,,sim,,,cards.,,,..,,,,Unfortunately,,,,,those,,,,expectations,,,,never,,,,amounted,,,,to,,,,much,,,,as,,,,the,,,,tablet,,,,underperformed,,,,considerably,,,,compared,,,,to,,,,similar,,,,offerings,,,,from,,,,Samsung,,,,and,,,,more,,,,well,,,,known,,,,manufacturers.,,,,

All,,Replies,,Posted,,by,,sugarbear18,,on,,30,,Sep,,2011,,20:18,,Welcome,,to,,the,,forum.,,No,,,Update,,,=,,,No,,,Dollars,,,end,,,of,,,line,,,maoriii,,,31,,,Oct,,,2011,,,10:24,,,And,,,I,,,could,,,care,,,LESS,,,what,,,version,,,I,,,may,,,or,,,may,,,not,,,have.,,,Comments,,chamberc1,,7,,Oct,,2011,,11:48,,Very,,sad,,about,,the,,T-Mobile,,version,,not,,getting,,HC.,,Tip,,,,us,,,,on,,,,news,,,,,and,,,,your,,,,feedback!,,,,PhoneNews.com,,,,Providing,,,,complete,,,,coverage,,,,of,,,,the,,,,wireless,,,,industry,,,,,cell,,,,phone,,,,news,,,,,and,,,,future,,,,4G,,,,technologies.,,,,Like,,0,,You,,have,,posted,,to,,a,,forum,,that,,requires,,a,,moderator,,to,,approve,,posts,,before,,they,,are,,publicly,,available.,,Looking,,,so,,,far,,,great,,,and,,,I,,,am,,,excited,,,for,,,this,,,update.,,,Now,,,the,,,tablet,,,only,,,on,,,and,,,stays,,,on,,,the,,,Dell,,,logo,,,permanently,,,,with,,,the,,,dell,,,logo,,,animation,,,shining,,,blucle.,,,I,,,,buy,,,,this,,,,tablet,,,,because,,,,was,,,,dell,,,,not,,,,because,,,,t-mobile,,,,and,,,,I,,,,buy,,,,in,,,,dell,,,,website.,,,,

Garden Dash(Full)Garden Dash(Full)Download drivers toshiba tecra a7-sp4032Cuties 9 (Elegant Angel) DVDRip (NEW 2016) [.mp4]Fumetti Walt Disney - Topolino 0925 - 0926 - Paperinik E Le Intercettazioni Telefoniche.pdfExotic Sex Stories Volume 3James Blunt - Back To Bedlam - 2004 [FLAC]James Blunt - Back To Bedlam - 2004 [FLAC]Fito Paez Discografia 18 CDsDownload tally latest version for windows 7Hotlols - Lilia-35 (Mylola)(Candygirls)(Jan Siebelink - Knielen op een Bed Violen, NL Ebook(ePub).DMT

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 14 Aoû - 08:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    playyourcraft Index du Forum -> Chat / Infos -> Infos du Serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation